Port Royal Speedway
308 W. 8th St.
Port Royal PA 17082
fax 717 527 2200
Rain Check Policy
In the event that scheduled events must be cancelled due to rain, curfew, etc. and all qualifying events have been completed – rain checks will not be issued. In this case, the feature events will precede the regular events on the make-up date and the qualifying positions from the cancelled event will still stand. However, if the scheduled events are cancelled due to rain, curfew, etc. and the qualifying events are not completed, rain checks will be issued.
If a raincheck is issued, you will have 30 days to use your ticket or armband at face value (NO CASH BACK) for another race. Ticket or armband may be used to purchase more than one ticket at a time. They may be used to upgrade to a pit pass. This must be done within 30 days of the race rain date. You can also mail tickets or armbands back to the speedway for a refund within 30 days from the race rain date. Any tickets or armbands mailed back and not postmarked within 30 days will not be honored for a refund. You must include a self-addressed stamped envelope with contact phone number on the inside flap of envelope with rain checks in order to receive refund. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AT ADMISSION GATES OR TRACK OFFICE.
Attention fans and racers! Season passes are currently available:
Season pits – $400
Season general admission – $300
Season seat (seat only) – $50
Mail order and full payment made payable to Port Royal Speedway or call the track office on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 8 and Noon to order by phone.
IMPORTANT SEATING NOTICE UPDATE, 1/31/14:
REVISED NOTICE REGARDING INFIELD/HANDICAPPED PARKING – March 4, 2011
After further review and negotiations with insurance regulators, the infield/handicapped parking policy has been revised as follows: Parking and admittance for handicapped patrons will be permitted in a designated area within the speedway’s grass infield for the price of general admission. However, anyone wishing to take advantage of this opportunity must be in the designated grass infield handicapped parking area no later than 30 minutes prior to warm-ups and they may not exit the infield until after the final checkered flag of the night. These rules will be strictly enforced. In addition, for the price of a pit pass, any handicapped patrons who wish to view the races from a point inside the old sprint car pit area will be permitted to do so within a designated area.
Onsite camping available (no hook-ups)
$20/night per site on fairgrounds.
16” cooler maximum, No Glass Allowed
Visa and Mastercard accepted
FM radio simulcast available
Port Royal offers these reminders and updates for fans and racers regarding recent changes and practices at the track:.
General admission tickets will not be available for purchase at any pit gates
- Section C of the main grandstand is designated as family seating only. NO alcohol is permitted in section C.
- The ENTIRE MAIN GRANDSTAND is designated as NO SMOKING beginning in 2014. Smoking on the grandstand is prohibited.
- The turn four grandstand has been dedicated as entirely pit seating.
- W9 and minor release forms are available on the website so you can be ahead of the
game when you get to the track.
- Payoffs will not be released until each team or driver completes a W9 tax form.
- Updated and revised general rules and division specifications are on the website. It is mandatory that each team have a copy of all the rules and it will be the team’s responsibility to know all the track rules.
- Mufflers are mandatory on all regular division race cars and have been since 2012. For 410 sprint cars, Schoenfeld muffler No. 112535 is required. For late models, pro stocks and enduros, any muffler will be accepted. The only other divisions required to run mufflers in 2012 are the ARDC Midgets and 305 sprints.
- Payoff checks are distributed by US Mail, to be mailed on the first business day following each racing event.
New For The 2013 Juniata County Fair